Feliz dia de los madres!
Here are just a few pictures of our wonderful Mothers day today. It was a great day and always is because it is the one day of the year that the kids are actually good ( at least for a little while).
Here are the wonderful gift that I received, a homemade card from the kids, cooking idea books from my parents and a wonderful angels book from my in-laws. You won't see the chocolate bar I received from the ward it never had a chance.
I Finally got my ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!
Kayley promised to do everything that I would do during a normal day. What an great helper and an angel. She washed all the dishes from breakfast and lunch and with six of us it is no small task.
2 comments:
Tell Kayley I want her to come stay with us for the summer!!!! We've got plenty of dishes. What a sweetheart!!!!!
Glad you had a nice day! You deserve it!
I love that you do them by hand instead of using the dishwasher:-) How sweet of her though to do everything you do, that is not only awesome of her, but very brave. We'll see if she does the same thing next year, right?:-)LOL Glad you were able to get some shut eye too!
Post a Comment