We were so lucky to have Grampa and Grandma Palmer come visit us for three days. The kids were so excited when they heard the "Grandma knock" at the door. We hadn't told them that they were coming so they were very surprised! We had a lot of fun together. It went by way to fast, but we are very thankful that they made the trip down.
Cory especially loved having them here because I can be pretty boring. He got to have their undivided attention all day (especially when Kenzie was sleeping). 
This was taken just before Kayley and Cameron left for school and Grampa and Grandma left for Utah.
7 months ago
3 comments:
How fun was that:-) I wish our family would come and visit us:-( Oh wait, my mom and her husband and Kait are coming a week after the due date and we can't wait:-) It's been almost a year though since they have come, and they are the only ones who ever come. If they (your parents) come again, maybe we can all get together and have a BBQ. I still need your email so I can get a hold of you:-) It would eb fun to catch up.
Lucky.
Cameron must have broke his arm after Grandpa and Grandma left. I really enjoy the times when family gets to come and visit.
Post a Comment