Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kenzie is growing up



Kenzie took her first steps Friday night right before bed. We tried to get video of Kenzie walking back and forth between Brent and I but it turned out too dark. So this clip so her walking to Cory, then crawling back to me.

This week she also had two top teeth pop out, so she has three total. She also has started signing "please," "more," and "milk." She also has said "izard" which translates into lizards. She loves to go outside and watch them run on our fence. She is growing up too fast. I got to enjoy her as a "baby" longer than any of my other kids so I guess it is time she starts doing more. The other three were walking before one, and so I have enjoyed having her not walking yet, but it won't be much longer now.

This is one of the lizards we see all the time in our backyard. I am still suprised I was able to get close enough to get this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment