The zoo had a lot of hands on things for the kids. The got to sit on animal statues, sit in a clam shell, pet goats, and see a huge variety of fun animals. There were not only the normal variety of giraffes, elephant, lions, and tigers, but also flamingos, cheetahs running around, small monkeys that were right next to us, and a petting zoo with goats, sheep, and cows.
"Beautiful Princess Kenzie Mae" sitting on her royal throne. Where are the servants?
"Is it still behind me?"
Cory was the only one of the kids that would pet the goat.
We all had a lot of fun.
5 comments:
Hey Tami, I love the update and your blog! I am sending wendy a link to your blog because her and her family live down near you. She is in Phoenix on the border of Laveen. SHe said she wants to get together sometime. Love ya lots.
Yeah! I'm so glad you guys started a blog. Now I get to see pictures of everyone. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Arizona!
It's good to hear the kids are doing so well. The weather looks awsome!!
We really miss you guys. :)
Hey Tami, Check us out at our blog. We would love to have you guys over for dinner or just to hang out:-) You guys picked a good time of the year to move here, cause let me tell you it wasn't pretty in June when we moved 5 years ago:-) Send Pam your info and I will get a hold of you. Fun to have some "family/friends" near us!
Three cheers for blogs!! Now we can spend time with you while we are in Utah. :) We are so glad that Cory made it to the zoo, we know there were many days while in Utah that he thought he would never get there.
We miss you can't wait to see you again!!
Post a Comment