These are of the Kayley and Kenzie's birthdays.
We have them open usually two presents before school so they can wear the clothes they get for their birthday on their day.
This was after Kayley was done opening her presents. Yes Kenzie is all attitude. So cute.
Kayley had two friends over the night after her birthday (April Fool's day) to have pizza and watch a movie. We had cupcakes for dinner, then ate tortilla pizzas. No one chose to try the "octopus" (hot dogs). Then they watched "Tangled."
Cami Schlerf, Kayley, and Ellie Johnson
Kenzie was extremely excited to open her presents. Unfortunately she couldn't wait til Dad got home from work so she opened one or two while Kayley and Cory were still at school.
She is really into Littlest Pet Shops. She is fun to watch play with them.
One day as she was playing she said, "come on, vamonos." She likes Dora too. :)
I made this for her. So easy and fun.
Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of all their presents together. But they got lots of fun things.
The Cakes:
Kayley's Horse
Kayley's cupcakes that I made these for the night her friends came over.
The "Letter" cake as Kenzie called it for family. I was going to do one that was a little more festive, but when you have been up til 3 am with your son at the ER my creative juices just weren't flowing.
Ethan, Jared, Hannah's arm, Sera, Kayley, Emma
Lucy, Brent, Kenzie
Kenzie's Hello Kitty
No comments:
Post a Comment