Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I have a bunch of photos waiting to be uploaded. Unfortunately our computer is sick. It has a virus and that is where our pictures are. I need to figure out how to do it from Brent's laptop so I can update.

I took Kenzie to the doctor today and found out she almost has pneumonia. Not quite there but close. When the doctor told me she needed antibiotics I told her that it is extremely hard to give her medicine. I had tried last night and she gagged so much she threw it up. I have to give it to her once a day for five days. I just hope I can get it down her. Today I got about half the dose in her. Hopefully tomorrow goes better. This is the conversation Brent had with Kenzie tonight while at our ward mission correlation meeting.
Kenzie: I spit out my medicine.
Brent: you need to take all of your medicine to get better.
Kenzie: I already better. I feel fine.
She is so cute and says the cutest things. I will call her silly and she reminds me that she will tell me, "I not silly, I funny."

Satuday I had Brent help me cut Hannah's hair. It looked like she had old man hair. It has taken alot of getting used to but it looks better. She looks even more like Kenzie since she didn't have any hair at this age either. (I'll post pictures later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment