Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Great big sister-to-be

Kenzie is practicing her skills on feeding and being a great helper.
This morning Kenzie asked for some cereal for her doll. So we got her a bowl, spoon and some Cheerios and she sat down to feed her doll. Of course after she fed her doll she would eat the cereal herself.

We were watching the Johnson's one night, and trying to get Owen to eat. Brent was able to get him to eat some, so Kenzie decided that she would try. She would follow him around with a spoon and tell him to take a bite.




4 comments:

Pam said...

I love Kenzie's hair. I love that age.

Denece said...

What a cutie!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Does that mean you're expecting??

Reed's said...

Wendy- Yes I am expecting. I am due in 9 weeks on the 26th of July

Post a Comment