Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Someone is listening...

Yesterday as I was leaving Albertsons, Kenzie was holding my hand in the parking lot walking to the van when a car started to pull out of it's space. She quickly held up her hand and said, "No, don't get me. Don't get me." It was so cute. After I reassured here that the car wouldn't get her she put her hand down, and was fine. We are always telling her that we have to be careful in parking lots, so a car won't hit her. It is always good to know that she is listening to us.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so cute! Eliza doesn't quite understand the seriousness of cars. A few weeks ago, I told her she needed to watch out for cars and that she could get really hurt if she was hit by a car. We were walking in to Walmart and she pointed at a car and said, "The car will bump me on my bum?"

Denece said...

I wish Teac would listen. I can't tell you how many times his gaurdian angles have been hit in order to save him! He has this thing about running pell mell through parking lots!

Kristin said...

aw how cute! good for her!

Post a Comment