Yesterday we celebrated Brent's birthday. For lunch he went to Denny's and got his free Grand Slam. And then for dinner he picked up a free meal from Joe's BBQ and Joe's Farm Grill (both great places to eat). So he shared his meals with me and we got the kids pizza. What a great meal. We are all about freebies.
He wanted a turtle cake. So I went online and found pictures and realized it would be easier to do it like this than to do it in a 9x13 pan and decorating it like I was planning on. For dessert we invited Brent's cousin, Jeremy, and his family over to celebrate with us since he also just had his birthday last Friday. So we had cake, ice cream, a dozen free donuts from Krispy Kreme (like I said we are all about free, plus Kayley and Cameron were happy because they got to take one for their treat in their lunchbox today), and yummy brownies that Mary made.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brent! Sounds like a fun day. I love all the freebies you got.
Happy birthday Brent. Wow, you really know how to do birthdays. Free food all day! That's awesome! Hope it was a great day!
Post a Comment