Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random scenic pictures

We had a lot of fun taking pictures as we were driving to and from Utah. Here are a few, we had more but I only wanted to do a few. (Not in any order.) Especially since I still have lots of fun cousins and family pictures to post.

Beautiful Bear Lake


It is so green and pretty. I'm not used to seeing that much green, and I am grateful for all of the rain they have had in Utah so I could enjoy the beautiful colors.





This is the new Hoover Dam Bridge. It is so huge and massive. I'm just glad that I'm not the one building it. I can't even imagine having to try to build this.

These two are of a dust storm that we saw as we were leaving Arizona. I loved the one above because I got Kenzie's reflection through the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment