Saturday, June 6, 2009

2009 Family Pictures

The 2009 Sizzlin Reed's Family Pictures!

What a Fam!




Great Beauty has great roots!




2 boys, 2 girls what a group!




Growing up Fast!




What a Stud!


A ladies man at 4!


Pure Princess!

6 comments:

Mike and Michelle said...

Those are so adorable! And what a beautiful background. We can't wait to see you! McKay will be so excited to play with Cory and Cameron again.

Melanie said...

Way cute pictures. What a good lookin family! Tell me your secret to getting all the kids looking in the same direction as well as smiling all at the same time!! Is it prescribed or can I get it over the counter? :) They all look so happy to be getting their pictures taken. Do tell your secrets.

Traci said...

Such a cute family! You're kids are adorable! Love the palm trees and water in your pictures.

B & D Reed Family said...

What a good looking group you have! I think the heat in Arizona is causing the kids to grow up faster.......... ? You all look so happy - I guess that means you are not coming back. :( Can't wait to see you at Bear Lake in a month!

becky rigby said...

Cute pictures! I love the palm trees.

Reed's said...

Thanks for all your comments. We love to hear from everyone. Melanie, it was by divine intetvention I think that we got those pictures because we were using our stroller as a tripod and the timer on the camera, so how they turned out so wonderful I haven't figured it out yet.

Post a Comment